08 October 2012

The Land of Dixie

September 12th-16th
Tyler & Matt went golfing at Entrada where we had our wedding reception. So fun for him! 
I secretly wish I would have tagged a long- I haven't been back since our wedding. 


Dillan & I bought a car!
Well actually Dillan did, I am just a cosigner for this youngin'. 
We are so proud of him for reaching his goal & making such a big purchase!
Isn't it pretty? 

Brock & Razz
It was so much fun to see Brock! He was home from college for the weekend!


My mom, Janelle, and I worked on a couple projects. 
We painted this beauty for baby's nursery and another dresser for my mom's guest room.
We love how they turned out! 

I had a reunion lunch with these cute girls. It was so good to see them and their handsome little boys! 
Can't wait for the next lunch! 



We had such a fun and busy long weekend in St. George! 
We got to see so many friends and family.
We went swimming a few times, ate at our favorite Black Bear Diner, enjoyed the Rodeo, and loved the weather.  It was such a blast!

1 comment:

  1. That dresser is adorable Whit!! I'm in love! I can't wait to see this nursery!! Can I help with anything? Baby J is luck to have a Mommy like you! :)

    ReplyDelete