31 October 2012

Baby {J} Shower

These gorgeous Fredrickson girls threw me such a darling & fun family shower!
Carly & Mindy
Cutest Linley 
Debbie and her sweet friends.
{Lisa, Paula, & Lynette}
Alyssa, Nikole, Anna, & Angie
Missy, Mom, Price, & Courtney
My mama and me
Baby J & I got so spoiled once again! I had such a great time with all the family and close friends that came! The food was so delicious and I am pretty sure I didn't stop eating the whole day. 
We got so many wonderful gifts. 
Again, I am so touched by how thoughtful, kind, and generous people are!
 This baby is seriously so loved already. 
Thanks to my wonderful sisters and the Bubba for all your hard work in making it such a special day! 
& thanks to all the wonderful ladies who came!

1 comment:

  1. This shower looks so so cute! Lucky girl. Wish I didn't have the dang primary halloween party. Your family looks so fun I want to meet them!

    ReplyDelete