25 December 2013
23 December 2013
1. Had Christmas Bunco with my girls at sweet Jenny's house.
2. We headed to SLC for Prodigy's company Christmas party. Complete with a yummy dinner, a nights stay at Hotel Monaco, and a delicious breakfast.
3. We rushed home for our Wards Christmas party- Hailey and I were in charge of decorating.
4. We played Marbles, trimmed the tree, and listened to Christmas music at the Smith home.
5. Went to the relief society Christmas dinner- also in charge of decorating.
6. Had fun at our neighborhood Christmas social.
7. Spent the day at our Crowley cousins making pepper jelly and decorating gingerbread men. We improved this year and only had one boil over compared to last year's three.
8. Shopping, shopping, shopping.
9. I worked a couple times for Mountainland Headstart this month.
10. Played and party prepped with Jenny and Crue.
11. Decorated sugar cookies with Max and Amanda.
12. Had a Christmas dinner and gift exchange with our Fredrickson Family.
13. Decorated gingerbread houses with the Wolfe's and Mangum's- Tyler did all the decorating and I was so impressed.
14. Have loved collecting Christmas cards from the mailbox.
15. & have loved all the beautiful snow this year!
While in California we decided to snap a few family pictures. We went up to Paradise for the afternoon and it was lovely. Paradise is so dreamy. It made for the perfect back drop to our quick little family photo shoot. We had so much fun and enjoyed being back in Paradise.
22 December 2013
We went to Chico, California for Thanksgiving this year with Tyler's family to visit Grandma Inez and the Fredrickson cousins. We had such a good time catching up with everyone, seeing good movies, shopping, exercising together, and enjoying the hotel life. The weather was so nice, too. It was so warm there- no jackets needed. It was another wonderful Thanksgiving!
21 December 2013
Sometimes when Tyler is gaming, all Jade wants to do is hang out with dad and play too. She thinks it's so cool when she gets to hold her own controller.
6 November 2013
Weight :: 16.5 pounds // 1%
Length :: 28.5 inches // 29%
Daddy makes Doctors visits so much better. This was the first visit Jade cried while the doctor was examining her. She usually is all smiles, but this time she was scared of his doctor tools. Jade cried pretty good after her shots, too. Once Tyler took her outside she calmed right down. I was suprised Jade gained less than half an ounce since her last visit. I was really hoping she would have gained at least a pound. I guess she is just going to be a tiny thing.