12 July 2012

Celebrity Snow Cones


I was star struck when Jacee Badeaux from American Idol was working the local snow cone shack in Lafayette, Louisiana.  He was one of my very favorites from the beginning because of his talented voice and preciously, sweet personality.  He made it through group week, but unfortunately didn't make it to the big stage this past season {I was crushed}.  But that isn't stopping him, he is trying out again this summer in New Orleans.  He is seriously one of the kindest people I have ever met. He has such a good heart and is so sincere.  He sings regularly at his church and at a local coffee shop {I am hoping we will catch a performance before we leave this summer}. Right now he is focusing on his singing career and finishing up high school. I really hope it will work out for him he deserves it!  It was such a treat meeting him & can't wait to see him on American Idol again this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment