25 November 2013

The Red Barn


22 October 2013

A little over a month ago, we decided to take the kiddos to The Red Barn pumpkin patch. 
It was a gorgeously warm fall day and the patch was so entertaining. Our kiddos loved it and the mamas loved it just as much. We had so much fun and it was seriously a perfect day. It was definitely my favorite day of fall this year. I love this group of girls so much. I am so lucky to have them as my close friends. We have such a strong friendship and love for one another. My hope is that our kids will grow up and feel the same way and all be close friends.   

This was the first time we have all had our kids together at the same time. It melted my heart to see them all interacting and playing with one another. They are all such wonderful babies and have such sweet personalities. It's so cute to see them have fun together. I am so thankful for great friends and for the bond of motherhood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment