12 January 2014

New Year, New Adventures



In 2013 we had so many "firsts," new experiences, and milestones for our little family.  It was a year full of fun and growth, hardships and triumphs.  With us still learning how to be parents and Jade learning how to be a human, the year went by too fast. I am always wishing I could slow down time and the best way to do that is to live and enjoy each day. Savor the simple joys of everyday life and let go of concerns that really don't matter in the grand scheme of things. 
Lately, I have been feeling so grateful for my opportunity to be a stay at home mom. I am finally realizing that great privilege and honor is enough.  I don't need to be a stay at home mom and have some booming business or career{something I've struggled with ever since I became a mom- feeling like I wasn't doing enough}. When I was a little girl all I dreamed about was being a wife and stay at home mom and that is exactly what I am doing. I am full on living out one of my greatest dreams and I love it.  In 2014 I want to stay focused on living my dream, letting go of worldly  concerns and pressures, and having a whole lot of fun with my baby girl and husband. I love new years, always full of opportunities, new beginnings, and surprises.  Can't wait to see what it has in store for us.  

No comments:

Post a Comment