12 June 2013

7 Months


7 Months {On June 1st}
She is sitting up on her own.
She is teething. Her 2 front bottom teeth are coming in.
She has started eating solids. 
She LOVES rice cereal & likes avocados - not sure about banana squash though. 
She says Mama all the time. Especially when she wants something. 
She is scooting and rolling around like crazy.  
Her hair has gotten longer/thicker. 
She is still wearing size 2 diapers. 
She wore a pair of new born pants the other day, but she mostly wears 3-6 months clothes. 
She loves playing with cups, bowls, and mostly spoons. 
She is obsessed with remotes and wont give up until she gets her hands or mouth on one.  
She takes pretty good naps 2-3 times a day. 
She is waking up 2-3 times in the night right now, which isn't terribly unusual for her but I'm blaming it on the teething.
She has developed this little growl-grunting thing that makes us all laugh. 

She is still such a happy girl and growing up so fast. I have loved this 6-7 month stage so much, it's my favorite stage yet. She is going through so many changes and her little personality is shinning through. My heart is so full and happy because of this little sweetie. She definitely blesses our family and home with a special spirit and light. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness miss jade it so cute. I want to take her home with me.

    ReplyDelete