02 August 2010

Fredrickson Family Vacation: Day 1-3

Day 1:
Tyler's parents and two little sisters came to visit us in Kansas.
They arrived Monday evening after driving 18 hours from Utah.
They were pretty tired and ready to be out of the car.
when I got off work we ran to walmart and picked up some yummy pizza from Papa John's.
We got them all settled in, ate pizza and some Blue Bell ice cream, and visited for a while.
Then we hit the hay.

Day 2:
While Tyler and I were at work, the family did some site seeing.
They went to Liberty Jail, Adam-Ondi-Ahman, and attempted to go to Haun's Mill.
That evening Tyler and I took them to one of our favorite resturants here, JOSE PEPPER'S.
I think it's safe to say they loved it. You can't beat the El Pollo Magnifico.

Day 3:
The girls and I had pedicures done and listened to Marianne's proposal before I went to work.
We had a lot of fun together. It was Jen's first time.
While Tyler and I were at work the 4 Freds had a relaxing day at Lionsgate.
They layed by the pool and just hung out.
That evening Candice hung with us and we painted our finger nails.
When Tyler got home we went to RA sushi.
For dessert Jen, Mary Grace, and I ate a tub of ice cream.
Then we went to bed.
Pedicured toes

the girls getting their feet rubbed
Debbie at the drying station

eating at RA



sushi. sushi. sushi

2 comments:

  1. love it. so fun. plus i love debbie. can't wait for nauvoo pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soo glad you have a blog !!! You look so happy my Whit !! I miss your face :) Love you !!

    ReplyDelete