28 June 2010

Girl Time

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .GiRl's NiGhT oUt . . .
RA Sushi
Me, Candice, Lori, Angela, Jocelyn
the Brownies
the Blondies
Walrus









Sushi.Sushi.Sushi

This wasn't my first rodeo. I had tried sushi before, but never became a loving addict. So, when we went on friday night, I wasn't quite sure of what to order. The girls gave me some advice. We all ended up sharing, so I tried all sorts of sushi that night. I was doing fine until I was mislead. I tried raw salmon. Ew. I was striving not to gag, but I couldn't help myself. I was gagging. The texture, the taste, it was all so wrong. Though, I'll have you know, I did manage to swallow. After that episode I couldn't handle much more. Overall, I'd say I liked it better than the first time I tried it, but still not a loving addict.

. . .

we had a lot of fun that night.
It bore lots of laughs and memories.
cheers to girls & sushi.

2 comments:

  1. you seriously do the cutest posts. love your steeeze girlie! ps looks so fun wish i went~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whitner, your bangs are absolutely adorable. I love them. And your hair is getting so long, you can easily try my braid trick. Try it. It's simple. And easy, and so nice to get the warm blanket off my back when it is 118 outside. Let me know if you want pointers. I'll send them your way. You're darling. Love you

    ReplyDelete