04 February 2015

2 Weeks & the Park


We went to Vera's 2 week wellness check. She checked out fine and healthy as can be. She had to get her foot pricked for a blood test and Jade was so concerned. Jade gladly took a sucker or two on Vera's behalf. 

After the doctor appointment, we went shoe shopping for Jade and then to the park with our friends, Max and Amanda
Jade was in heaven playing at the park after having been a little couped up the prior two weeks. Vera was a little angel the whole time and just snuggled up to mom. I must admit, I was worn out by the time it was over. I was really swore and could barely walk. I swear it didn't take me this long the heal with Jade. We made it home and I kicked my feet up the rest of the afternoon and the swelling and pain went away. It was still a really great day and I was proud of us for getting out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment