02 December 2011

Kansas : Day 4


Grandma is the queen of bowling & I am not.
she beat all of us by a long shot.














Brittany, Tyler, Phillip, Brock, & John
Brock, Olivia, & Dillan
Olivia just loved Dillan. She kept telling everyone Dillan was her boyfriend.
Isn't she the cutest?

Joanna, Michelle, & Krisitn
The life long friends. 

Tyler and I were in heaven eating at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Jose Pepper's.

It is tradition for our family to meet up with my mom's childhood best friends & their families
whenever we are in Kansas. This time we decided to go bowling, ride go-carts, and have lunch. 
We had a blast burning rubber on the track and knocking pins down with these people.
It was definitely one of the highlights of the trip.

....



Visiting our grandma one last time before we leave. 

....




Later that night, we had surf & turf over at our Wilson cousins' home. 
The steak, the crab, the shrimp, it was all to die for. 
I got my first steak grilling lesson from my dad & can't wait to try it out. 
We had so much fun playing games on playstation move, laughing, and hanging out.
It is always a fun time at the Wilson's! 



No comments:

Post a Comment