10 February 2011

Super Bowl XLV

So..
We are sitting in church on sunday and I get a text from a
dear friend telling me what she is bringing for the party. I was like
you are bringing what where?
I lean over to Tyler and I notice he is texting away being Mr. Party Planner.
I immediately start worrying what to make.
I knew I didn't have any "Super Bowl food" on hand.
Tyler assures me everything will be okay and taken care of
and that I don't have to worry about anything.
I resentfully say okay, thinking yeah right.
But, thankfully he indeed was right and I didn't have to worry
about a thing.

What's a party without food right?
Luckily our sweet friends came to the rescue.

I am so glad Tyler decided to host this last minute celebration.
It was so much fun, so low key, and all I had to do was make brownies.
Along with the planning, Tyler did all of the cleaning.
How sweet of him, right?

Thanks for coming everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment