03 May 2010

The Journey Begins

We are in the SUNFLOWER state!! We arrived after 2 days of traveling on May 1st at approximately 5pm..Tyler and I will be living in Overland Park, Kansas for the summer. We are both very excited to be here. We are actually LOVING it!! It's a nice change of scenery. We love how green and luscious the land is here. The journey to KS was very beautiful as well. We took I70 through Colorado and it made the drive so much fun!! I just love Colorado, probably because I was born there. It was Tyler's first time seeing Colorado so it was pretty awesome driving through the Colorado Rockies with him. The mountains in Colorado are like nothing you've ever seen!! So monstrous! I wish these pictures illustrated that better, but they will have to do!









No comments:

Post a Comment